Below is a list of all our events for the year. If You wish to have a hard copy of the 2018 events, please download the PDF. Dates may change or need to be confirmed so check back frequently. We also keep our calendar up to date on Google, so you can subscribe there if you like. If you have any questions, please contact our events coordinator.
Things we do as a club
2018 PNDC Events
|TBD||Annual Pizza Party & Elections (2019)||TBD||
|March 17, 2018||St. Patrick's Day Parade||Jeff Linstad||
|March 17, 2018||St. Pat's Party||Kevin Sparks|
|March 17 & 18 2018||Car Show @ Seattle Center||Jeff Linstad||
|April 7, 2018||Tech Session||Gary Hull||
|April 14, 2018||Tulip Rallye||Toby Peterson||
|April 28, 2018||Portland Tech Session||Knut Grimsrud||
|May 12, 2018||Redmond Town Center||Shawn Knight||
|May 18- 20, 2018||Spokane Parade & Tech Session||Misty Peterson||
|June 2, 2018||
Rose Festival Starlight Parade
Portland Lighted Parade. Cars required to have decorative lighting.
|June 17, 2018||Fenders on Front Street||Shawn Knight||
|June 23, 2018||Tech Session||Toby Peterson||
|July 4, 2018||Kirkland 4th of July Parade||Gary Hull||
|July 21, 2018||
All British Field Meet (Kenmore)
Find information here: http://wwabfm.com/
|August 4, 2018||Exotics at Redmond Town Center (British Car Day)||Shawn Knight||
|August 11, 2018||Tech Session||Gary Hull||
|August 15th - 19th||
DCS - DeLorean Convention and Show
2018 DeLorean Convention, in St. Charles Illinois.
|Sept 22, 2018||Sunfair Parade (Yakima)||John Uceny||
|October 6, 2018||Salmon Days Parade||Greg McDonald||
|October 20, 2018||Tech. Session||Toby Peterson||
|Nov 10, 2018||Tri Cities Veterans Day Parade||Vic Lahaula||
|December 2018||Christmas Party||TBD||
PNDC Policy for Providing DeLoreans for Events
Our club receives many requests for DeLoreans for various events throughout the year. While we enjoy providing DeLoreans for these events, it is important that you understand our policies to make sure you would like to participate. Please understand that all DeLoreans in our club are privately owned and can not be driven by anyone but their owners. In order to make one available for your event, we must locate a club member who is available and willing to provide their personal vehicle for your particular event.
Please review our club event requirements:
- We currently do not have any time machine-type DeLoreans available for events in our club.
- No cars are for rent and can not be driven by anyone but the owner.
- The Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club requires a $100 donation to our club via our site using PayPal once a DeLorean owner from the club has agreed to provide his DeLorean and services for an event. Please specify 'EVENT DONATION' when making the payment.
- The donation may be non-refundable if a club member makes monetary arrangements to accommodate your event.
- A gratuity to the DeLorean owner may be necessary above and beyond the $100 donation, depending on the event and the owner providing the vehicle. This is between the requestor and the DeLorean owner only (the club is not involved in this).
- In your request please specify:
- Your location and address to include the state
- Date of your event
- Arrival time and duration
- Where the car or cars will be parked – on the street, driveway, etc.
- Who will be the contact person and phone number
- What other requirements, if any, are being assumed that need to be addressed
- Begin your request with the following sentence: 'I have reviewed the PNDC's DeLorean appearance policy' Without this line, we probably won't respond.
We look forward to assisting you with your event.