Below is a list of all our events for the year. If You wish to have a hard copy of the 2017 events, please download the PDF. Dates may change or need to be confirmed so check back frequently. We also keep our calendar up to date on Google, so you can subscribe there if you like. If you have any questions, please contact our events coordinator.
Things we do as a club
2017 PNDC Events
|Jan 6, 2018||Annual Pizza Party & Elections (2018)||TBD||
|Jan 7, 2017||Pizza Party and Elections (2017)||TBD||
|Mar ch 11 2017||St. Patrick's Day Parade||Jeff Linstad||
|March 11, 2017||Car Show @ Seattle Center||Jeff Linstad||
|March 11, 2017||St. Pat's Party||Tim & Samantha Barker||
|April 8, 2017||Tech Session||Gary Hull||
|April 22, 2017||Tulip Rallye||Toby Peterson||
|April 29, 2017||Portland Tech Session||Knut Grimsrud||
|May 13, 2017||Redmond Town Center||Shawn Knight||
|May 19- 21 2017||Spokane Parade & Tech Session||Misty Peterson||
|June 3, 2017||
Rose Festival Starlight Parade
Portland Lighted Parade. Cars required to have decorative lighting.
|June 10, 2017||Tech Session with Lotus Club||Toby Peterson||
|June 18, 2017||Fenders on Front Street||Shawn Knight||
|July 4 2017||Kirkland 4th of July Parade||Jeff Linstad||
|July 22, 2017||
All British Field Meet (Kenmore)
Find information here: http://wwabfm.com/
|August 5, 2017||Tech Session||Gary Hull||
|August 12, 2017||Redmond Town Center||Shawn Knight||
|August 26, 2017||
Cle Elum City Park
|Sept 15 - Sept 17||
Long Beach WA, Lodging at Breakers Hotel
503-332-9674 : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sept 23, 2017||Sunfair Parade (Yakima)||John Uceny||
|October 7, 2017||Salmon Days Parade||Greg McDonald||
|Oct 21 2017||
Note: Date needs to be confirmed
|Nov 11, 2017||Tri Cities Veterans Day Parade||Vic Lahaula||
|Dec 9, 2017||Christmas Party||Taryn Hull||
PNDC Policy for Providing DeLoreans for Events
Our club receives many requests for DeLoreans for various events throughout the year. While we enjoy providing DeLoreans for these events, it is important that you understand our policies to make sure you would like to participate. Please understand that all DeLoreans in our club are privately owned and can not be driven by anyone but their owners. In order to make one available for your event, we must locate a club member who is available and willing to provide their personal vehicle for your particular event.
Please review our club event requirements:
- We currently do not have any time machine-type DeLoreans available for events in our club.
- No cars are for rent and can not be driven by anyone but the owner.
- The Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club requires a $100 donation to our club via our site using PayPal once a DeLorean owner from the club has agreed to provide his DeLorean and services for an event. Please specify 'EVENT DONATION' when making the payment.
- The donation may be non-refundable if a club member makes monetary arrangements to accommodate your event.
- A gratuity to the DeLorean owner may be necessary above and beyond the $100 donation, depending on the event and the owner providing the vehicle. This is between the requestor and the DeLorean owner only (the club is not involved in this).
- In your request please specify:
- Your location and address to include the state
- Date of your event
- Arrival time and duration
- Where the car or cars will be parked – on the street, driveway, etc.
- Who will be the contact person and phone number
- What other requirements, if any, are being assumed that need to be addressed
- Begin your request with the following sentence: 'I have reviewed the PNDC's DeLorean appearance policy' Without this line, we probably won't respond.
We look forward to assisting you with your event.